Wow that is really cool! When do you find out if you are a state finalist? Good luck.
So when is the big day? Are you having a big or small wedding? Planning a wedding is a lot of work.
I am still working out in northern Alberta, the weather is starting to get cold. I am expecting snow soon. When does it start getting cold up where you are. I like the job, but being away from home for twenty days at a time is a little tough.
talk to you soon
Graham
On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:47 PM, Lee Ann Miracle <lamilagra@gmail.com> wrote:
Last spring someone in the math department in my district nominated me for the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Math and Science. My application entailed teaching a math lesson that was filmed continuously (no cuts) and then writing about it. That sounds pretty easy until you put first graders into the equation (no pun intended). I taped math lessons for almost a month. All I wanted was something where the kids didn't knock over the camera and accidentally turn it off so that I could write about a whole lesson. That happened at the eleventh hour.
I just found out today that I am a state finalist. I'm not sure how many teachers are state finalists in Alaska. The next step is for two state finalists to be chosen as national finalists. Wish me luck!
Lee Ann
I just found out today that I am a state finalist. I'm not sure how many teachers are state finalists in Alaska. The next step is for two state finalists to be chosen as national finalists. Wish me luck!
Lee Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment